Convocation 2020 – Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- February 7, 2020
- Posted by: iNurture
- Category: Activities
Ajeenkya DY Patil University celebrated its 4th Convocation Ceremony on Wednesday, January 22, 2020. The convocation was held in the gracious presence of Dr. DY Patil, Former Governor of Bihar, Tripura & West Bengal and Dr. Ajeenkya DY Patil, President, Ajeenkya DY Patil University presided over the ceremony.
Dr. Vijay D. Patil, Chancellor, DY Patil University was the Guest of Honour and the chief guest for the event was Mr. Uday Samant, Cabinet Minister, Higher & Technical Education, State Government of Maharashtra.
Four outstanding individuals were honoured by conferring the Doctor of Letters – Honoris Causa (D.Litt.) for their valuable contribution to the world of humanity, education, design, society and business
- Ms. Rajshree Pathy, Founder, India Design Forum and Chairperson, Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals Ltd.
- Mr. Satish Pai, Managing Director, Hindalco Industries
- Mr. Jehangir Wadia, MD & CEO, GO Air and MD, Bombay Dyeing
- Mr. Zvi Yemini, Chairman, Tech Care Ltd.
The Convocation witnessed a large number of students graduating from various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Management, Law, Design, Engineering, and Media & Communication.
Gold Medalists for Academic Excellence
- Mr. Santosh Gade, Master of Business Administration (Digital Marketing & E-commerce)
- Mr. Vishal, Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- Mr. Sanket Agarwal, Bachelors of Business Administration (International Business)
- Mr. Dheeraj Dholel, Bachelors of Business Administration (Financial Services)
- Ms. Mayuri Pawar, Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)
Over four years, hundreds and thousands of students have graduated successfully from Ajeenkya DY Patil University majoring in several new-age career programs and been efficiently placed and recruited in reputed organizations globally. We extend heartiest congratulations and best wishes to all the students of ADYPU for their future endeavours.