The global economy today is more inclusive than ever. Any person with an intent to make profit or bring about a change in the world can do so in a relatively favourable environment. Any conceivable idea has a potential market and any person with a basic understanding of the market dynamics can now run a successful business.
It is exactly in this context that Entrepreneurship has emerged as a fancy career option to the millennials across the world. While one may become successful by trial and error, pursuing the pragmatically designed course to handle the progressive challenge as one strives to move up in the business world does equip one with an invaluable thought leadership over the others.
Why Our Programs?
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set
- Business Communication
- Concepting and Ideation
- Exploring Business Opportunities
- Enterprise Financial Management
- Business Plan and Models
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Teamwork and Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Enterprise Investment Planning
- Business Taxation
- Fundraising and scaling
- Developing a Business Plan
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Start-up Eco-system
- Venture Capital and Entrepreneurial Funding
- Pitching and Venture Funding