iNurture proudly presents India’s most prestigious and universal scholarship program for students taking their UG and PG programs.
Our aim is to recognise students harbouring passion and potential to excel in various fields and disciplines and award them with scholarships. The iSHINE scholarship enables students to achieve merit based scholarships across universities that have tied up with iNurture. It is a small step towards helping the young scholars realise their educational and professional potential.
Up to 1000 Scholarships
3- year and 4- year UG Programs
|PG Diploma (PGD) Courses||
Our top recruiters
- Scholarship would be provided as per the student’s interest and matching University programs
- Scholarships would range from 20% to up to 80% of the program fee
iSHINE scholarship will be awarded through the scrutiny of students based on the following parameters:
- Academic Performance
- A self written Statement of Purpose
- 10th marks card and/or last available 12th marks card
- *Head of the Institution (HOI) endorsement details would be needed if student is elected for scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an iSHINE scholarship test?
- Academic performance
- Statement of purpose
What is the registration fee?
How do I submit my documents for iSHINE scholarship?
Can students who are not citizens of India also apply for the iSHINE scholarship?
What is a Statement of Purpose?
What does ‘any 12th marksheet’ mean?
Terms and Conditions for the Scholarship
- Scholarship will be awarded only upon the successful verification of information and relevant documents.
- Students continuing their studies in institutes outside India are not eligible for this scholarship.
- iSHINE Scholarships will be awarded for iNurture programmes only.