Launch of CollegeNinja, iNurture’s Career Guidance App
- April 27, 2020
- Posted by: iNurture
- Category: News
We are excited to announce the launch of CollegeNinja, iNurture’s very own app.
CollegeNinja is a career guidance and student engagement app for students of class 11 and 12 who are charting their next academic step. The app provides personalised information on colleges, programs, and industry through high-quality content in the form of videos, articles, industry news, and more. The app enables 1-on-1 chat with industry experts, faculty, academic counsellors, and current/former students for more insights about a particular domain and/or college. All this will help students make informed academic decisions impacting their future career opportunities.
Through the app, iNurture can engage with next-gen students and parents who, like so many of us, are mobile-centric and app-savvy.
What makes CollegeNinja a standout app?
- Offers a seamless channel of communication between iNurture and its target audience
- Provides deeper brand penetration among the student community
- Enables partner universities to showcase their unique offerings
- Empowers a greater reach in both domestic and international markets
- Drives greater engagement with and between students, parents, and partners
- Reinforces iNurture’s stature in the league of top innovative and visionary edtech companies
CollegeNinja is another step for iNurture to realise its mission of becoming an edtech leader. We’re excited about the possibilities it will unlock for our students, partners, and iNurture itself.
You can download the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collegeninja.careerguidanceapp