- Prepare graduates who can identify business opportunities and trends in global markets for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Prepare professionals who can understand the role and practice of marketing in an organisation and ways to integrate with other functions to build synergy and profitability.
- Prepare graduates competent for the current digital era and beyond; who can effectively implement digital marketing strategies in the dynamic and global business environment and analyse the outcomes in a more structured manner.
- Prepare professionals who will study and analyse marketing problems and issues in the marketplace and plan solutions through efficiency-driven and quality-oriented distribution and communication channels.
- Prepare graduates who understand business ethics and the importance of developing and adhering to a set of strong, generally accepted ethical principles.