- Lack of a comprehensive, fully-integrated, technology-enabled, omnichannel solution for institutions, students and corporates
- Absence of strong industry-academia interactions
- Degree taking precedence over demonstrable skills
- Inability to measure “industry-readiness” for new-age jobs
- Curriculum not attuned to the changing technological landscape and industry demands
Higher Education Conundrum in India
- Graduates lack employable skills
- Employers face difficulties in filling vacant positions
- Employers cite talent shortage as a hurdle in hiring
A pioneering edtech solution provider, iNurture revolves around a university-industry partnership. It collaborates with premium Indian and global universities to power new-age undergraduate and postgraduate programs through industry-aligned curricula and advanced technology enablement. iNurture implements a holistic knowledge-imparting model to prepare students for new-collar jobs in emerging industries.
iNurture leverages its strong industrial associations to facilitate guest lectures, internships, industrial visits, live projects and placement assistance. Its artificial intelligence-based platform assesses the employability of a student and provides necessary interventions through on-campus career development programs and placement cells, strengthening the ‘employability quotient’ across the entire spectrum of adult learning – from college to corporate.
To build a robust ecosystem in fast growing sectors that will create a strong knowledge capital.
To become thought leaders by defining education in sectors that will matter in the future and also to become the largest provider of career-ready students to industry.
Efficacy, impact and technical integrity