- Prepare leading professionals in government, academia, and corporate having entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Prepare graduates capable of articulating and solving problems in Computer Science Applications, specifically Cloud Technology and Information Security.
- Prepare graduates with high learning quotients and adaptability to the constantly changing technological environment.
- Prepare graduates to lead and ethically initiate the professional and organizational goals in an interdisciplinary team and obtain desired results.
MCA Cloud Technology and Information Security
- Operating System
- Computer Architecture
- Java Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Networks
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Linux Administration
- Cloud Computing Tools and Techniques
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Fundamentals of Storage and Data Center
- Design Principles of Virtualization
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration
- Cloud Web Services / Windows Azure
- Security and Risk Management
- Cloud Migration / Automation and Configuration Management
- Malware Analysis / Threat Intelligence
- Final Project / Internship and Viva
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review